- 2021/04: Congratulations to Andrew Duncombe for successfully completing his B.Sc. Honors thesis
- 2020/09: New Facebook grant
- 2020/07: New NSF grant with J. Rosenstein, C. Rose, B. Rubenstein and J. Larkin
- 2020/05: Congratulations to Jingxiao Ma for successfully completing his Sc.M. report
- 2020/04: Congratulations to Jon Nelson for successfully completing his B.Sc. Honors thesis
- 2020/03: DATE Best paper nomination with A. Coskun from BU
- 2019/11: New Samsung grant
- 2019/09: New DoD ARO grant
- 2019/08: New NSF EAGER grant
- 2019/07: Prof. Reda promoted to full professor
- 2019/05: Congratulations to Dr. Hokchhay Tann for successfully defending his PhD thesis
- 2019/05: Congratulations to Krishna Rajan for successfully defending his B.Sc. Honors thesis
- 2018/12: New book on approximate circuit design published
- 2018/10: Best paper award at IGSC 2018.
- 2018/07: Lab involvement in DARPA Electronic Resurgence Initiative (ERI) publicized (article 1, article 2, article 3, article4)
- 2018/06: New NSF award from SHF program
- 2018/06: Two new DARPA awards from POSH and IDEA programs.
- 2018/05: Congratulations for Dr. Reza Azimi for successfully defending his PhD thesis.
- 2018/05: Congratulations for Dr. Soheil Hashemi for successfully defending his PhD thesis.
- 2018/02: New grant from Oculus Research.
- 2018/01: New grant from DARPA molecular informatics program.
- 2017/10: Dr. Mostafa and Dr. Chao join the lab.
- 2017/08: Congratulations to Xin for successfully completing his PhD.
- 2017/08: Prof. Reda is selected for Samsung GRO award.
- 2017/05: New NSF CRI grant awarded.
- 2017/05: Sam and Tyler defend their Honors theses.
- 2017/01: Prof. Reda named a trailblazer innovator by Providence Journal.
- 2017/01: Lab receives RI innovation grant.
- 2016/06: Kapil successfully defends his PhD thesis.
- 2016/04: Shuchen successfully completes her ScM thesis.
- 2016/02: Prof. Reda co-receives with Prof. Belouchrani a fellowship from National Academy of Sciences
- 2015/08: Best paper nomination at ICCAD 2015.
- 2015/02: K. Nepal successfully defends his PhD thesis.
- 2014/09: Hokchhay Tann joins as a PhD student.
- 2014/08: New NSF XPS grant.
- 2014/07: New NSF SHF grant with R. I. Bahar.
- 2014/04: New seed grant from Brown with I. Bahar, C. Jenkins and J. Kellner.
- 2014/03: Prof. Reda is elevated to IEEE Senior rank.
- 2013/09: Reza Azimi and Soheil Hashimi join as PhD students.
- 2013/08: New grant from NSF CRI program.
- 2013/07: Nowroz defends her Ph.D. thesis and joins Intel Corportion.
- 2013/07: New grant from AMD.
- 2013/04: Sriram defends his Honors thesis.
- 2013/03: Professor Reda is promoted to associate professor with tenure effective July 2013.
- 2012/09: Xin Zhan joins lab.
- 2012/08: New book on power modeling is published.
- 2012/07: Ryan defends his Ph.D. and joins Qualcomm Corporation.
- 2012/05: New grant from DoD ONR with ObjectVideo.
- 2012/04: Natalie defends her Honors thesis.
- 2011/08: A new gift from Intel.
- 2011/08: New papers accepted at MICRO and ICCAD.
- 2011/07: New NSF grant is awarded.
- 2011/03: Congratulations to Nowroz for passing her research progress exam.
- 2010/08: ISLPED’10 best paper award.
- 2010/06: DAC scholarship for Nowroz and Cochran.
- 2010/05: Congratulations to Shi Qing for sucessfully defending his Honors thesis.
- 2010/03: Congratulations to Ryan for passing his research progress exam.
- 2010/01: Prof. Reda receives a NSF CAREER grant.
- 2009/09: A. Nowroz joins as a Ph.D. student.
- 2009/08: New papers appear at DAC’09, SLIP’09, ISLPED’09, GLSVLSI’09 and TVLSI.
- 2009/06: A. Si graduates with Sc. B.
- 2009/03: Prof. Reda receives a DoD DURIP grant.
- 2009/01: S. Q. Poh joins as an undergraduate student.
- 2008/09: Aung Si (B. Sc.) and Ryan Cochran (M.Sc.) join our group.
- 2008/07: New papers appear at ISLPED’08, JETC, ASPDAC’08 and ICCD’08.
- 2008/05: Prof. Reda receives a gift from Qualcomm Corporation to investigate yield improvement techniques for 3D ICs.
- 2008/04: Michael Kadin and Aaron Mandle successfully defend their B.Sc. Honors theses.
2008/01: Our paper, in collaboration with Prof. H. Hult from the Division of Applied Mathematics, on process variation modeling is a best paper candidate at ASPDAC’08.
- 2007/12: Prof. Reda receives Brown’s University Salomon Award.
- 2007/11: New papers at ICCAD’07 and ICCD’07.
- 2007/07: Chaka Zaranyika and Ro-to Le join our group.
- 2007/07: Mike Kadin joins our group as a senior undegraduate students.
- 2007/05: Commencement day. Congratulations to Brendan (M.Sc.) and David (B.Sc.).
- 2007/04: David Meisner sucessfully defends his Honors thesis and joins University of Michigan.
2007/01: B. Hargreaves (M.Sc.) and D. Meisner (B.Sc.) join the group.
- 2006/10: Altera Corporation donates two Stratix II EP2S180-based boards and five Cyclone II EP2C35-based boards.
- 2006/08: Professor Reda starts at Brown University.